At Vicwest we are “Building for Tomorrow”.
Founded in 1930 and headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, Vicwest is a leading supplier of quality exterior building products for all segments of the construction industry across North America.
Career Success Begins With Vicwest – At Vicwest, the key to our success is the continuing success of our people.
What you can expect from Vicwest:
- A SAFE Work Environment: Safety is our first priority
- Competitive Wages
- Long-term Employment Opportunities
- Continuous Opportunities for Advancement
- Dental and Health Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Service Recognition Program
At Vicwest we are “Building for Tomorrow”. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to join our Burlington office.
If you are looking to join a company that is customer focused and values product quality while driving innovation, then we want you on our team!
As a key member of the inside sales team at the Burlington branch, you will be required to coordinate and process inside sales orders, provide technical knowledge and detailed product specifications to meet customer needs. This position will focus on supporting the Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional (ICI) division.
- Process sales orders by checking for correct price, profile, description, quantity, and credit terms.
- Interface with customers, field sales, and manufacturing on matters dealing with quotations, scheduling, delivery dates and shipping.
- Assist customers with product applications by providing technical knowledge of our products.
- Complete paperwork/forms to record required sales information.
- Maintain the appropriate customer files and reports.
- Perform accurate and speedy data entry.
SKILL, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education in Business, Sales, Administration, Construction or another related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the Construction, Building Materials, or Manufacturing industry.
- 3 – 5 years of exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to multi-task, handle timelines, and close attention to details.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Working knowledge and experience with SAP.
- Project coordination and estimating experience is considered an asset.
Vicwest welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Interested in this role?
Apply via email today! firstname.lastname@example.org