Owners of agri-commercial and light industrial buildings will appreciate Agtuf® panels for their remarkable durability, ease of installation, and outstanding versatility.
These lightweight panels are a breeze to handle, and require no special equipment to install. You can cut Agtuf® using basic woodworking tools. Agtuf® offers excellent resistance to chemicals, and is easy to clean using conventional pressure washing equipment.
- Attractive high-gloss white finish
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Easy cleaning & maintenance
- Excellent light reflectance
- Resists scuffing and scratching
- 10 Times Stronger than Fibreglass
- Perfect for Temperatures from 150°F to -20°F.
- Fire Retardant and Chemical Resistant
Vicwest recommends PRISMA Coloured Nylon Head Screws for fastening. These fasteners are reinforced with fibreglass, injection moulded to Hardened Steel shank.
- Hog, Dairy, and Poultry Shelters
- Salt & Fertilizer Storage
- Loafing Sheds
- Aquaculture Farms
- Kennels and Stables
- Car & Truck Washes
Agtuf® is a registered trademark of Palram Industries Ltd.