VicElite is a classic “standing seam” profile that uses a hidden fastener installation system to produce clean, crisp lines. Fasteners at the overlap of each panel are completely hidden under the snap together closure. For roof applications only.
- Perfect for homes or as an accent on outbuildings and other yard structures
- Low-to-no maintenance solution for new construction or re-roof applications
- Lightweight and extremely durable – requires no structural reinforcement
- Wide variety of colors
- No visible fasteners
- 40-year limited warranty on the WeatherXL finish
- Will not warp, crack or chip
- Mould and mildew resistant
- Minimum 30% recycled content and 100% recyclable at the end of its life span
PLEASE NOTE: These are standard colours and are representative only. Vicwest does not recommend making a purchase decision on colour selection without consulting with your Vicwest Representative and/or request a metal colour sample. Items marked with an * are non-standard colours. Please contact your Vicwest Sales Representative for Special Orders, Availability by Region, Colour Guides or Pricing. Download Colour & Finishes Brochure HERE
The following videos explain various installation steps of Vicwest metal roofing with exposed fasteners for Ultravic, Supervic, 7/8″ Corrugated, Barnmaster, Diamond Rib, Double M, Grand Rib and Victoria. Also available as a general installation practice for VicElite.