An easy-to-install Board and Batten style with enhanced weather protection and snow load capacity
UltraVic is a traditional Board and Batten style that is easy to install. Extra strengthening in the side laps and intermediate ribs give UltraVic improved weather protection, incomparable snow load capacity and increased rigidity. This profile has a 36 inch coverage area per sheet resulting in quick installation.
- Perfect for all agri-commercial structures for both wall and roof applications
- Low-to-no maintenance solution for new construction or re-roof applications
- Light weight and extremely durable – requires no structural reinforcement
- Our widest variety of colors
- Exposed fasteners allow for quick installation
- 40-year limited warranty on the WeatherXL finish
- Will not warp, crack or chip
- Mould and mildew resistant
- Minimum 30% recycled content and 100% recyclable at the end of its life span
The following videos explain various installation steps of Vicwest metal roofing with exposed fasteners for Ultravic, Supervic, 7/8″ Corrugated, Barnmaster, Diamond Rib, Double M, Grand Rib and Victoria. Also available as a general installation practice for VicElite.