Standing Seam (SR2) Roof Panel
This insulated metal roofing panel offers the look of traditional standing seam roof for that stylish appearance but is integrated with the benefits of an insulated metal panel: high R values, energy efficiency and outstanding fire rating. Easy one-step assembly reduces construction costs. It’s a great alternative to field-assembled roofing components.
- Field seamed, hidden fastener joinery provides maximum protection against the elements.
- The trapezoidal rib design provides added strength against potential foot traffic damage compared to other standing seam roof products.
- The standard exterior metal surface is smooth 26ga G-90 galvanized steel with standard PVDF and SMP exterior coatings (other coatings may be available).
- The standard interior metal surface is embossed 26ga Imperial White.
- The panel arrives on site in one piece and requires a simple one step installation reducing construction time and costs.