HW40 Hard Wall Panels
Our HW40 insulated metal panel is ideal for interior high traffic areas such as loading docks, large warehouses and storage rooms. “HW” stands for Hard Wall and refers to the Oriented Strand Board (OSB) inserted behind the exposed steel facing to provide substantial strength to resist damage from impact. The panel is also ideally suited for hanging electrical boxes and piping yet still offers excellent R values and long-term energy efficiency, as well as easy one-step assembly to reduce construction costs.
- Self-aligning and weather tight double tongue and groove joint allows for sealant application at either the interior or exterior side of the panel joinery depending on the direction of vapor drive.
- The standard exterior metal surface is embossed 26ga G-90 galvanized steel with composite polyester coatings.
- The standard interior surface is embossed 26ga Imperial White.
- The panel arrives on site in one piece for easy one-step installation, reducing construction time and costs.
- A “hard wall” exposed surface minimizes the potential for surface damage.