MV40-T Wood Grain Wall Panels
A classic “retro” look of T1-11 plywood, making these insulated metal panels a stylish addition to any metal building but with high R values and premium energy efficiency. Low gloss scarfed wood grain pattern coupled with our micro-rib profile creates a traditional T1-11 style plywood appearance. This “retro” wall panel comes in four standard colors and includes a long life factory finished paint system along with exceptional performance characteristics of a composite insulated panel.
- The profile and finish provides for a non-metallic wood grain planked look.
- 25-year limited paint warranty against chalking, fading and loss of adhesion.
- The panel’s overlapping joint is self-aligning and allows for easy sealant application at the panel joinery.
- The standard exterior metal surface is 26ga G-90 galvanized steel with durable ceramic polyester coatings.
- The standard interior metal surface is 26ga Imperial White.
- The panel arrives on site in one piece and requires a simple one step installation reducing construction time and costs.