Vicwest’s metal deck panels provide excellent lateral diaphragm action thus reducing the necessity for structural bracing. Their incombustible nature assures architects, engineers and owners of excellent fire ratings. Metal deck comes in many thicknesses of Galvanized and Galvanneal steel. Galvanneal coating can be easily field painted
- Extremely lightweight with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Non combustible characteristics
- Formed with Galvanneal and Galavanized steel
- Galvanneal steel has the ability to be field painted if desired
- Roof deck profiles are available in both deck lap (male/female) an cladding lap (be sure to check with your Vicwest representative for availability)
- Roof deck profiles are available in 938, 306 and 308*
*308 roof deck profiles are available in 32″ and 24″ coverages; be sure to check with your Vicwest representative for availability.