Granite Ridge architectural shingles create an elegant shingle-like look that will compliment any home, cottage or backyard structure. Less than half the weight of wood shakes and eight times lighter than tile, Granite Ridge delivers the aesthetics of asphalt shingles but is a much more durable choice—available in three standard colors sure to match any homes exterior. May sometimes be installed over existing asphalt shingles.
Vicwest Building Products is a distributor of Granite Ridge, a Boral Steel Roofing product.
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Non pro-rated warranty gives you peace of mind
- 2 ½” hailstone warranty – Class 4 Impact resistance to UL 2218
- 120 mph wind warranty
- Interlocking design prevents leaks and adds durability
- Triple coat finish for superior protection
- Battenless installation for lower installation costs
- Lightweight at 120 lbs. per 100 sq.ft.compared to 265 lbs. for heavyweight laminate roofs
- Will not crack, curl, burn or split
Granite Ridge shingles are a product of Allmet Roofing Systems distributed by Vicwest