Summerside Steel Shingles
Summerside® Steel Shingles are designed to outlast and outperform traditional roofing materials. They are precision engineered from 28 gauge steel with a double embossed finish, so they’re stronger than most other steel shingle roofing systems. The unique four way interlocking system tightens on all four sides to resist wind uplift and heavy snow loads. And because they are non-combustible, the steel panels cannot catch fire. Summerside® Steel Shingles are designed to last and are supported by a limited LIFETIME Transferable Warranty. Although traditional shingles are lower in initial cost, they have a very limited lifespan compared to steel. Combining the rustic appearance of cedar with the strength of steel, Summerside® Steel Shingles are available in an assortment of natural colours to enhance and compliment the look of your home. Get a Quote on a Metal Roof
- Unique, simple interlocking system allows for faster installation time.
- Will not rot, curl, crack, burn or fade. Designed to withstand high winds and severe weather conditions.
- Where building codes allow, Summerside® Shingles can be installed directly over most traditional roofing materials, reducing install time and eliminating landfill waste.
- Manufactured with recycled steel and 100% recyclable.
- Reduces energy costs by reflecting the sun’s heat due to the reflective properties of the steel finish.
- Lightweight; weighs one third of traditional roofing materials.
- Colour matched flashings & accessories for a complete roof system.
- Carton packed for easy handling.
- Made in Canada.
IMPORTANT: All colours are representative only and we recommend you visit your local Lumber Building Materials supplier to see an actual sample.
PLEASE NOTE: These are standard colours and are representative only. Please contact your Vicwest rep for Special Orders and a colour guide. Vicwest does not recommend making a purchase decision on colour selection without consulting with your Vicwest Representative and/or request a metal colour sample.
Vicwest Donates $25,000 to Ovarian Cancer Auction – Winner of the auction installed a Summerside Roof – watch it here
Jim Caruk walks you through a beautiful Summerside roof installation – from start to finish… watch it here