UltraVic Metal Roofing
UltraVic metal roofing profile is a classic metal roofing profile that is easy to install—the perfect solution for home and cottage owners seeking an economical, low maintenance roofing solution. Extra strengthening in the side laps and intermediate ribs give UltraVic Metal Roofing improved weather protection, incomparable snow load capacity and increased rigidity. This steel profile has a 36-inch coverage area per sheet, with exposed fasteners allowing for quick installation. UltraVic Metal Roofing is available in 28 gauge steel.
Get a Quote on a Metal Roof
- Perfect for the home or cottage, or as an accent on backyard structures
- Low-to-no maintenance solution for new construction or re-roof applications
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Wide variety of colors
- 40-year limited finish warranty
- Will not warp, crack or chip
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Minimum 30% recycled content and 100% recyclable at the end of its life span
- Available in 29 gauge steel
The following videos explain various installation steps of Vicwest metal roofing with exposed fasteners for Ultravic, Supervic, 7/8″ Corrugated, Barnmaster, Diamond Rib, Double M, Grand Rib and Victoria. Also available as a general installation practice for VicElite.